Tuesday, May 09, 2006

TREND_data phone: mood board inspiration

I want to try brain storming a series of key words that I link to that kind of contemporary design than better than others aims to hit on people’s desires. I am referring to that kind of design that elegantly takes no risks except the one to result banal to the eyes of others designers or well “design_informed” people.

I do not know if this is a good sign, but I feel comfortable in this kind of approach, even if this is the first time I am trying to concentrate exclusively on it.

Usually I arrive to these kinds of results adding something more personal and less banal, as need to reach a self gratification.

This time I want to try to design in a clear and “banal” way, with one difference: being honest.

MOOD BOARD_ key words

White

Porcelain

Shining

Chrome

Shadows

Neutral

Organic

Light

Silver

Grey

Smooth

Satin

Orange

Minimal

Decoration

Flower

Arial

Clean

Reflection

Original

Classic

Simple

Primitive shape

Gum

Soft

Contrasts:

Black and white VS colour

Transparent VS opaque

Chrome VS brushed

Rounded

Branded

Cool

Clever


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Questo/a opera è pubblicato sotto una Licenza Creative Commons.