Tuesday, April 25, 2006

MP3: think?






Other times I prefer thinking about the process, the idea, the concept, not too much about the material aspect of the product. In the images above I put what for me are examples. Kosuth and his conceptual art is an example of how important is just the idea of something, the concept behind and how this can stimulate reactions in the observer. I am fascinated by the approach of the Royal College of Art in London, because in it I can see the effort they are looking for the depth of design. The idea of the mp3 player is just the materialization of the icon of the folder everybody has on their desktop, as necessity to store our different datas and touch them, and keep them in a place at home as we used to do with tape recorder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Questo/a opera รจ pubblicato sotto una Licenza Creative Commons.