Sunday, April 09, 2006

mp3_ customization, music, styles

I did not find any mp3 player broken to see how it is really done, but I know it is really simple , the only thing I tought during these days of self-questions was related to the power of identification in music and how today mp3 player are anonymous. I did not come out with the design yet but I know I want to do something related to the idea of different styles, I wrote these words after doing some sketch: designing the mp3 player I am thinking about the idea of customization dependent from the different styles of music, I would like to design little elements as materialization of the folders of the computer, maybe playng on te semiotic meaning of the icon on our desktop in this way we could store our mp3 and choosing the various folder as phisical element; I would like to play on the idea of multiple elemets as essential meaning of comunicating customization

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
Questo/a opera รจ pubblicato sotto una Licenza Creative Commons.